Approve the Savetime app for installation with your Zoom account:
- Ensure you have an existing Zoom account with administrator privileges.
- As a Zoom administrator, visit Savetime in the Zoom Marketplace.
- Pre-approve the app for installation.
Connect Zoom to your team Savetime account:
Visit your Savetime account and go to Integrations.
Locate the Zoom and click enable.
Click permission when Zoom asks you to give Savetime permissions.
Go to the Zoom App Marketplace page.
Sign into your Zoom account in the upper right corner of the page. If you are already signed in, skip this step.
Click Manage in the upper right corner.
Click on Installed Apps on the left.
Scroll or search for Savetime and click Uninstall.
Visit your Savetime account and go to Integration settings.
Locate the Zoom and click disable.
4. Using the Savetime + Zoom
Create a new Savetime meeting notes.
Go to your Savetime meeting notes.
To add a Zoom video conference to your Savetime meeting notes, simply Click the Zoom video icon to the right of the meeting date.
Click the start button.
The Zoom meeting will launch.
5. Customer Support
Support Hours are 24/7 (Twenty four seven), including public holidays, where agents or technical engineers are available for email.
- Online submission via submit a request.
- Phone dial-in JP: +81.3.5809.2543